Monday, May 15, 2006

Aunt Anna - this's the Laura Ashley outfit.



















Sunday morning snuggles with Papa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellu ladies, ie sharon and baby. I love the site, will have to drop in daily and see Flannery's bright face. She looks so LONG in that picture with her Papa. I heard the whiskey and icecream story from yo mamma, how you;0 i love it. keep it up mommy, we see it in her face, she luuuvvvssss you! Happy late mothers day. hugs-

Anonymous said...

it cracks me up that you have to approve comments... there is a little note after I submit the comment that says- 'your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval.' Or is it just that you filtered it so all comments with the name Katie in them get filtered ... muwahhahaha

Anonymous said...

Flannery dreading the moment when he wakes up and she has to change his huge diaper.

Anonymous said...

Awww!