Kids and other nonsense for grandparents and friends.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Give me a word...any word!
So, I got Flannery to say tzatziki yesterday. It wasn't completely intelligible but I'm sure it was tzatziki and she sure liked saying it. I've also discovered a great way to pacify her - give her another kid's sippy cup. It works like a charm!
Hi Brendan... this is Krista (Lutz) Sobrak-Seaton. How are you guys doing? So fun to see pictures of your family!! Your little girl is so cute. I have pictures of my son on my blog, also some of Josh's son Jack and Erin's daughter Gillian. Amazing how life changes! Hope you are all doing well.
It's me, too. Erin. Krista told me about this blog. Krista - did you just type in "whiskey" on a blog search, thinking you would find Brendan? I love this blog! Come see ours... Flannery is adorable. But... Gillian is even more so.
Hi Brendan! I found you through the girls above! Your daughter is just a doll, such a cutie! Matt is working hard at Specialized Auto and the boys (Ezra and Justus) are equally working hard at not falling asleep right now. I just wanted to say hi! It's fun to "see" your family! Congratulations! sara greco
5 comments:
Tzatziki eh...?
Are you sure she wasn't sneezin'...?
I'm sure regreting that I'm not in daily proximity to observe every day of her wonderful days. I can't wait until I get to meet her real soon.
Great photos all around.
Gramp-O'
Hi Brendan... this is Krista (Lutz) Sobrak-Seaton. How are you guys doing? So fun to see pictures of your family!! Your little girl is so cute. I have pictures of my son on my blog, also some of Josh's son Jack and Erin's daughter Gillian. Amazing how life changes! Hope you are all doing well.
It's me, too. Erin. Krista told me about this blog. Krista - did you just type in "whiskey" on a blog search, thinking you would find Brendan?
I love this blog! Come see ours...
Flannery is adorable. But... Gillian is even more so.
Hi Brendan! I found you through the girls above! Your daughter is just a doll, such a cutie! Matt is working hard at Specialized Auto and the boys (Ezra and Justus) are equally working hard at not falling asleep right now. I just wanted to say hi! It's fun to "see" your family! Congratulations!
sara greco
She changes so much each photo session. I will be happy to see more pictures soon, in her "car"?
love grandmama
Post a Comment