The other day as we were eating hot dogs, Brendan said to me, "Who taught you to put mayonnaise on your hot dogs?"
"Who neglected to teach you to PUT mayonnaise on your hot dogs?" I replied.
Flannery looked at Brendan and said, "Amen!"
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well I heard some people even put Ketchup on their franks, when everyone knows it's gotta be mustard relish and kraut....Mayo??? who'd a thunk....
I've never heard of not putting Mayo on your hot dog...that's weird. How are the O'donnells?? We just stayed in your parents house for a night so we could see family.
mayo is of the devil. :)
i miss you oh so much... but i truly enjoy seeing all the photos.
"i did it because i love you"
mayonnaise on hot dogs is the (unhealthy) way to go.... buts its the best way!
Yucky. Mustard is for hot dogs. I've never heard of Mayo on a hot dog...
Post a Comment