Kids and other nonsense for grandparents and friends.
well that's definitely HIGH CEE, very close to a frequency that only dogs can hear.BTW it seems like himself has red hair. Is that just an illusion?That sure is a big diaper, large capacity.....
Hi Hucky! Way to exercise those lungs. It must feel good to hear those sounds inside yourself. And Hucky, you are soooo fat! Now I have to look and see if there is red hair. LoveGrandmama Carla
hahaha, Hucky's voice woke the cat, and she left the room after throwing me a really dirty look.
um, so I don't want to state the obvious... but he screams like Flannery. that made me laugh. thanks. :)
wow.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
well that's definitely HIGH CEE, very close to a frequency that only dogs can hear.
BTW it seems like himself has red hair. Is that just an illusion?
That sure is a big diaper, large capacity.....
Hi Hucky! Way to exercise those lungs. It must feel good to hear those sounds inside yourself. And Hucky, you are soooo fat! Now I have to look and see if there is red hair.
Love
Grandmama Carla
hahaha, Hucky's voice woke the cat, and she left the room after throwing me a really dirty look.
um, so I don't want to state the obvious... but he screams like Flannery.
that made me laugh. thanks. :)
wow.
Post a Comment