Kids and other nonsense for grandparents and friends.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
In the back yard
5 comments:
Steve
said...
I can't discern any difference between the two blogs, but I sense that you do. Is it worth it to change just when everyone knows this blog address?
But of course the tumblr has the bonus picture that include grassy Huckleberry pondering the intricacies of the soda can, watched by some gross piggys in the foreground.
Tumblr is way cool. The audio clip, was wonderful. "Another quick song?" ha. so yea, the quirkiness is the commenting abilities, because if we cannont leave our pithy comments, then it shant work, says I.
Big pictures are nice. Easy audio is GREAT. Is video easy too?
But I don't like the messy stack of paper theme. It feels seasick. And of course, there is a little link that says (NOTES) but when you click, no place to write or sign in.
5 comments:
I can't discern any difference between the two blogs, but I sense that you do. Is it worth it to change just when everyone knows this blog address?
But of course the tumblr has the bonus picture that include grassy Huckleberry pondering the intricacies of the soda can, watched by some gross piggys in the foreground.
like...but how do we comment? What ever will we do if we can't have a commentary on your pictures?!
Brendan, hurry! Answer all of our questions!
Tumblr is way cool. The audio clip, was wonderful. "Another quick song?" ha. so yea, the quirkiness is the commenting abilities, because if we cannont leave our pithy comments, then it shant work, says I.
Yes I can see the difference. I just have to figure out how to comment now.
Big pictures are nice. Easy audio is GREAT. Is video easy too?
But I don't like the messy stack of paper theme. It feels seasick. And of course, there is a little link that says (NOTES) but when you click, no place to write or sign in.
the Blog MUST be interactive!
Fix the bugs, then move!
Post a Comment