Wednesday, January 05, 2011

A late-ish Christmas present for Fla-fla





 Of course, the earrings are pink.
Hucky could care less.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my! Not even a tear?! Or did we just miss it? Is she SO excited?

katie said...

i love these! the progression of her faces is the best. such a classic little girl to big girl event. yay for the doodle~

Grandmama Carla said...

Oh my! what a joy! What a big girl! now we share earrings! Are they pink jewels.

Steve said...

What? None for the Huckster?

Wow, Flannery is so stoical about such a seemingly painful procedure.
I'd have to be half drunk to undergo the same.

Lauren said...

This makes me think, "I'd have better have a little girl!"
Now I want to buy the Flanster some earrings.

katie said...

oh, and when I got my ears pierced, I got the pretty much the exact same earrings as Flannery, I remember them well. She may also out grow pink. :)