Friday, February 25, 2011

Flannery and a baby...

11 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay!
Details?????

Grace said...

O'Donnells!!!!!

Noel said...

:-)

Melissa said...

Beauty!

SEAppel said...

He is a beauty. ;-)

Brendan and Sharon said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, I sure do crack me up.

I didn't say which baby... this is Flannery holding Giles John David Appel about two months ago.

Man, I sure am funny!

Grace said...

That was terrible.

Lauren said...

That was good!

Grandmama Carla said...

That baby is darling, and so NOT O'Donnell/Sanders/Telling, etc!
I love that Flannery is wearing the necklace I made her.
I love that expression on her face and whole being. I first saw that look when she was two -- not even two yet -- and met her gorgeous baby doll that Grandma Telling sent her. I was there when the doll arrived. She looked at her baby Ona the same way as her little friend here. Oh my what a Soul!

Linnea said...

Congrats! When did this happen? Cant wait to hear more!

Grace said...

I would like to say that I was surprised this new baby seemed to be made from a different mold. Good one Brendan. The house looks nice Sharon.